Medicare Services for Physicians Practices
Maintaining the Doctor Patient Relationship is a Key Component of Quality Healthcare for those on Medicare
Many Physicians know that the complexity of choosing a Medicare Insurance plan presents a real challenge for most Medicare Beneficiaries.
As a Physician running a busy office you and your staff may not have the time or expertise to provide advice about Medicare Insurance -yet you want to help your patients get the information they need to select a Medicare Insurance plan that preserves the patient’s right to use the providers of their choice and at the same time, provides them with quality cost-effective coverage.
We can help. Our FREE Medicare Advisory Services program will:
- Help your patients find coverage that preserves the doctor patient relationship and best meets their individual health needs as well as their budgets.
- Relieve you and your staff of the responsibility of advising them.
- Enable you to offer a valuable service to patients at no cost to them or your practice.
Seniors Health Plan Advisors puts a licensed specialist at your service. It offers several Service Options that you can offer to your patients’:
- Free Private One on One Consultation’s in the privacy of your patients’ home or at our office
- Free Information Packed 1hr Online Seminars
- Free Annual Medicare Plan Evaluations and Reviews
- Free Year-Round Unlimited Phone Consultations
I’d welcome the opportunity to talk to you or your staff about our FREE Medicare Advisory Services and how they can be of tremendous value to you, your patients, and your staff.