Do you usually wait months for mailed printed copies of your Medicare Summary Notices? You don’t have to anymore! With electronic Medicare Summary Notices (eMSNs), you will receive an email each month letting you know that your claims statement is available in your Medicare account.
Electronic Medicare Summary Notices can help you:
- Better track your monthly claims and costs
- Check your remaining deductible amount
- Identify billing or service errors
- Prevent fraud by making sure you are only being billed for services you have received
To sign up for electronic Medicare Summary Notices:
- Log in to or create your Medicare account
- Under “My messages” select "Get your Medicare Summary Notices (MSNs) electronically"
- You’ll be taken to the "My communication preferences" page where you will select "Yes" under "Change eMSN preference" and then click "Submit"
To get started, visit https://www.medicare.gov/account/login/.